Truck and Girl

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Girly swat.

I bought some new super-duper wiper blades, a new rear-view mirror and a USA/Canada/Mexico atlas today.

It's an automatic
When I got home, my new (old) manual had arrived.

I popped down to the basement to whip out my old wiper blades and whip on the new, I couldn't for the bugger of me work out how to get the old ones off. Upon further inspection, one of them had been virtually welded on, with little bits of metal and shit. Even after consulting the instructions in my new manual, I couldn't release the bloody spring thingy on the one that wasn't hobby-horse mechaniced on, and ended up busting the plastic stupid thing that holds the whole wiper casing thing on that little metal knob thing with the bump on the end that's connected to the springy thing that comes off the bonnet.

I'll be taking it to the nice men at the nice garage for a smog test on Friday, so, perhaps I'll just hand over my new super-super wiper blades.

I can change a freakin' tire though, capiche?

Posted by george at 10:21 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Brock said...

Girls, cars, widgets, plastic, thingies, watsits, doobery flips and breakages....

Stay in the bloody kitchen, get me a beer, and let a MAN fix the damn car!

Women! Know your limits!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Flickr Buddy IconMy name is George. I bought a Bronco II on EBay. It's red and all greek to me.

another bit of george, some rights reserved.