Truck and Girl

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Trouble.

As I continue to investigate the new beast, little unsolved mysteries reveal themselves.

The boot (trunk) contains some flotsam:
The driver's seat belt doesn't work. The fire-red upholstery is in fine shape, but the clicky thingy doesn't click when you put that thingy in the thingy. (It's kind of OK temporarily. I can stretch that belt over to the passenger thingy.) I really should get that fixed.

My symbol of liberation has a faulty restraint device.

Posted by george at 9:46 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Brock said...

Let's see some piccies of the plastic and the light, and we'll find out where they go in a cross country, picorial adventure...

Marvellous. What fun.

As for the seat belt thing, try and find a similar model in a breakers yard and just take a good one off of it. Shouldn't cost more than a few dollars, and it's one bolt...

Smile and show cleavage, and someone will even take it off for you. The seat belt thingy, I mean.

11:43 AM  
Blogger george said...

Thanks - that's what I figured... about the bolt I mean.

Although - I was a bit nervous about repairing my own seatbelt. But, that's OK, right? Providing I botl it up nice and tight?

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Flickr Buddy IconMy name is George. I bought a Bronco II on EBay. It's red and all greek to me.

another bit of george, some rights reserved.