Truck and Girl

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

For fuck's sake.

I sent a check to this person promptly. (Payment in full.) It was cashed on July 14. The car arrived about a week later in not-starting order. Whatever. I was expecting a total lemon, so I figure I got a pretty good deal. Only had to spend a few hundred bucks on fixing stuff up so I could start it. Still in the black.

M.I.A. tells me once, twice, three times a lady that he's sent along the accompanying paperwork. I am a patient woman, but after being told it was going to be sent to me a week ago, and 2 sternish messages I get an email today:

The title is being sent, please call Patricia @ 555 222-5555 to confirm address, the title will be sent certified.

Does that mean you've sent it? Or...? WHAT?

You can bet your house I'll be calling Patricia. I'll be expecting chocolates and cash. You can also bet I'll be recommending a little Fucking Learn To Communicate With Your Fucking Customers Properly course as well.

Posted by george at 9:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Flickr Buddy IconMy name is George. I bought a Bronco II on EBay. It's red and all greek to me.

another bit of george, some rights reserved.