Truck and Girl

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Criminal intent.

Turns out I was totally lying about only getting 2 questions wrong. I got 4 wrong.
The thing is, those 2 other questions were both issues of law, and frankly, one of them made me take on the guise of a hardened criminal, so I found myself taking the WWJD* tack, so the nice lady didn't send me straight to jail.

A peace officer** is signaling you to drive to the edge of the roadway. You decide to ignore the officer's warning and flee the scene. You are guilty of a misdemeanour and can be published by being:
   Fined up to $1,000 (I ticked this one, but)
   Jailed in a county jail for not more than one year (It's this one)
   Given a warning and a citation

The other question was something about when you're supposed to report things to the powers that be. Whatever. Apparently I have to write a report to the DMV if I have an accident which causes more than $750 in damages.

* WWJD = What Would Jesus Do?
** Peace officer means police officer.

Posted by george at 11:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Flickr Buddy IconMy name is George. I bought a Bronco II on EBay. It's red and all greek to me.

another bit of george, some rights reserved.